Thursday, August 17, 2006

Your heart is as ugly as sin

Just got home from Suntec City. Madeline is such a silly ass! The incident went like this.. I asked Mad if she wanted to accompany me to Raffles City to buy my Nike shirt. So she said okay (with no obligations) in the end. Unfortunately, the branch at Raffles City ran out of stock. But the salesman reserved the shirt for me at the Suntec Branch. Mad was reluctant to go but so sweetly, she went (again, no obligations). But this time, she was rushing (walked so quickly till we got there and back to City Hall). She was going to buy some facial masque so I went home. Guess what? When I reached home, she texted me to tell me that she thought I was following her to buy the masque. But I didn't even know I was suppose to go with her (she didn't even tell me). Haha then she got angry with herself for being so silly. What a day! Sorry Mad :( I'll make it up to you, I promise. Anyhow, I bought my shirt & am happy :D

You see, this is what happens when you don't make your thoughts known. Till date, I only have divine connection/telepathy with Carolyn. She's the only one I can look into the eye & she gets my thoughts (not a hundred percent though). It took us four years of cultivation hahah. So if there's anything you want to let someone know, don't wait. Make known & not make-believe!

Gotta go & meet Hannah at BurgerKing (minus the food) for some study now. Am still looking for anyone who wants to study at PS this saturday evening. I need help with freeeeaking maths. Ring me. Study hard folks.