Sunday, August 20, 2006

Live not the Hand-me-down Dreams

Just watched the telecast of the Prime Minister's Nation Day Rally Speech. Well I have to say that he was quite interesting (from talkingcock.com to the Sjc inspired clay/sand Sg). He is one of the "cooler" father/man & is definetely in tune with the current new-age generation (cause my dad still can't accept/relate to multi-tasking ie. blasting music, online & doing work at the same time). My dad was laughing funnily when he heard what he said. Ahhhh I wish my dad was "cooler" like him hahah. If I ever become a mother (99% Not), I'll be a damn cool one.

I suddenly remembered something random but funny. Jillian once told me that Madeline was so excited one day she told Jill: "Let's get naked!" Hahaha man. One of those funny gooooood times (racy) thoughts.

School tmrw & I'm squjksgnity dreading it. Did so much maths (Imma loving it!) this weekend, I didn't believe I could do more. Tmrw/this week will be a more fruitful/productive day/week. Cause I'm already on board a fast (bullet) train. So if you come on board (study with me), I'll carry you along (zooooom we go).
PROMISE! Cause my promise is Finer than you.