Saturday, August 19, 2006

Deep inside I hope you feel it too

What a beautiful saturday night (So what a pity to be home). Too much commitments turn lives topsy turvy. Everyone is too busy for me today :(

Lesson for today is Divinity (authenticity, ie: how true is it) of the Bible & it's is really interesting. So I think I'm gonna share something I learnt with you. Firstly, it is estimated that 35 (Old Testament) writers worked on the different parts of the Bible independently without any specifications or collaboration with each other. On the day of assembly, all the different parts (written by writers with no relationship with each other) fitted perfectly without any adjustments or alterations! Can you imagine that? It's like 35 people (who dknw each other) each working on a part of a book & finally when they met to assemble the book, the story was all perfectly linked? It's not possible with the power of men. Only God is capable of such a feat! I marvel at Your saving Grace.

The easiest to relate (for all) will be the scientic facts. Lets talk about Astronomy & nuclear science. Isiah 40:22 tells us that the earth is round, "It is God who sits above the cirle (round, spherical) of the earth." The Book of Isiah was written in 700 BC, yet it was only the 15th century that scientist verified that the earth is round. Prior to that, men believed that the earth was flat & sailors feared that they may sail off the edge of earth. God knew everything that is gonna happen & records it in the Bible way before men even knew anything. How Great is our God!
(Btw all information is adapted from Uncle Hock Seng's sharing)

2 Corinthians 5:7 "For we walk by faith, not by sight."

Isn't it amazing that all the prophecies stated in the Bible has & is coming true? Indeed God is the author & finisher of Life! I swear I will not exchange a "666-mark of the Beast" (refer to Revelation 11:9) for a Lambourghini (I can't spell) hahah. It is especially important in the end days that we come to know the one & only true living God (Jesus Christ). I pray that you will hear of the gospel & accept it one day.

Anyhow, I bought nice stuffs & had yummy dim sum for dinner & I found some cool place for romantising & boooozing. Uhhhh so if you're going on a date but found trouble locating a sexy place you can come to me. I wanna eat mussels (someone ask me for delicious seafood). Next thursday (Fiona I hope) & saturday I'm free for study. Anyone who wanna help me with maths will be welcomed with open arms.

Glamour Indie Rock & Roll for weekend nights. I'll do much maths tonight, I promise. I'm getting on board a fast train.

If I could fall into the Sky
Do you think time would pass me by
Cause Youknw I'll walk a thousand miles
If I can just see you tonight

Goodnight.