Friday, August 18, 2006

I wish you tell me the last thing I wanna hear

This is a new paragraph I'm just adding on to the ones I wrote just now (below). Just got home from GWC & I'm glad + feeling very proud of myself cause I (alone) studied for three solid (without breaking) hours (as good if not better then night study in school). I did alot of maths & SS (source-base). Cause I was thinking, if I stayed home, I'll be slacking or sleeping. Then I thought of the people doing night study in school & I suddenly feel that I need to buck up. & so I did! Bad thing is that I'm taking too much coffee lately :(

Uhhhh so yesterday was one of my most productive study session I've ever had. Thanks Hannah. Weiting was just telling me in school that cgs girls are always focussed. Haha I think to a certain extent that's true! - Look at my sister (she studys six-seven hours a day wth). Sometimes (like now) I wish I can be like her.

I'm considering if I should go night self-study sessions in school. I think I'll be further driven when I see the whole auditorium of students giving the Best fight of their lives. Practical exams are comencing next week. Need to read up on an/cat-ions.

I am asking for the last time. Anyone(!!) who wants to study out at Plaza Sing Starbucks tmrw at bout 6pm please text me. Carolyn, Hitomi, Madeline & Marissa please get back to me tonight! I need maths help. Good day!