Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So I say a little prayer, & hope my dreams will take me there

I promised (did I?) that I'll be back. & I am anyway, whether I did or not. This is probably one of the few entries I'll be posting here. I dknw who's gonna read this but I just wanna send my Best wishes to everyone doing O's alright?

I never really thought I would say this but, I especially wanna wish my class, Four St Bernadette Mighty Strength to finish this last lap well. Why Especially? I think we need the Most luck & strength to carry through. Don't be discouraged by the prelims alright? We all know in a way or two that the results are reflections of the amount of effort we all put in. So More effort = Better results alright? Erase all your bad/negative thoughts. Don't let them be your self-fulfillling prophecy. Really, I don't care what comments people may pass bout us, I don't care at all. Everyone of us can prove others Wrong, can't we? I know well we can. So all I wanna say is that no matter what, Never Never Ever Give Up!

To my fellow teammates, I'll be praying for Minds of Steel (in all of us). BRUCE!

& to every other friend, I wish you Best too.

Come what may, just know that you've given your best Best BEST.